Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

My refrigerator stopped working and I am trying to locate a

Customer Question

Hello. My refrigerator stopped working and I am trying to locate a wiring diagram for it. it is out of warranty. I have checked for power at the compressor, and both fans and there is none.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hello, #6 in the link below will need to be replaced.

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/model-part/ed5vhexvb00/1198/0165000/w0905156/00011.html

The ADC is what sends power. The schematic is either under the under the unit behind the tow kick or under the top hinge cover. You need the ADC either way it's a super common issue on these units.

I work on the honor system here. I'm not credited for my work until you rate my answer positively using the star rating system at the top of your screen. Please remember to rate my answer positively before logging off.

Thanks!