John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

F4 error

Customer Question

F4 error
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

That error code indicates the a heat sensor has failed. I need to get technical information on your model, and I'll get back to you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
John,Call me at(###) ###-####when you have an answer pleaseBob
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Will you please double check the fault error code number? All those I can find consist of two numbers, ie, 32, 42, etc. The number 4 is used by many other brands to signify a problem with heat sensors.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
F4 was the error message on my Bosch NET9652UC range top. HOWEVER a new development ... I turned the breaker off waited and on and hit the power button and now 3 of the 5 burners are working and the 2 remaining burners show a F2 error? Is there a Bosch repair technician in my area zip 33170?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
John,Are you still there? Did you get my last posting?Bob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where did you go John? Are you done with me? Have you any answers for me?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I searched Google for a service in Miami, but didn't get anywhere with it. It's if

Bosch takes Sundays off. The customer service contact phone number is ***** and it can be called Monday through Saturday, during normal business hours.

I'll try again tomorrow also, and I'll get back you, when I find the information.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance, before your request times out?