Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

Bryan! I have Kenmire top load washer, model 110.21102011.

Customer Question

Hi, Bryan! I'm Kevin. I have Kenmire top load washer, model 110.21102011. Spin cycle got really rough. Could see the basket hitting the sides. Didn't drain completely. I pulled a few items out, switched to "drain/spin". Makes a humming noise and basket hits sides again.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 10 months ago.

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Ok this design of washer the inner workings hang from four suspension rods /springs .

If the inner tub is banging the cabinet then the suspension rods need to be replaced. And that is a common issue on this design also.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Suspension-Rod/W10820048/4283301?replacedManufacturerPartNumber=w10349191?rcaid=1000070

The parts link also has a video on the replacement of the parts with it .

If you have any questions just reply back.

I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time