Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

We also have a W10330946A. It never stops adding water. I

Customer Question

We also have a W10330946A. It never stops adding water. I pulled the hose off the switch and made sure it would pass air. It did seem a little plugged with lint but after clearing the washer is still adding water longer than it should. Thinking bad switch???
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Either your pressure switch is bad, or there is a hole in the pressure switch hose. Make sure the hose isn't damaged and if that all checks good, order and replace the pressure switch because it has failed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

No problem and good luck to you. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.