Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a bosch disher model # shu5305uc/u12. the digal cyle

Customer Question

I have a bosch disher model # ***** the digal cyle countdown light keeps bounceing to differents numbers every second from 99 to 53 to 87 to 76 etc... any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.

The only thing that could cause the timer to bounce around would be the main control board itself. Try to unplug the dishwasher for 5 minutes or flip the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, you'll need to order and replace the main control board to resolve the issue. Below is a link to the control board for your model that you'd need to order. The control board is located inside the door in the upper right hand corner and it costs about $235.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.