Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a maytag double wall oven. I cleaned both ovens (in

Customer Question

We have a maytag double wall oven. I cleaned both ovens (in the cleaning mode) and before the lower oven finished it began an erratic beeping...no error codes. Turned power off for about 10 minutes but the beeping resumed. Nothing will function...can't set clock, preheat or turn on oven lights though they come on when the door is opened.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The oven control was likely damaged during the cleaning process due to the extreme temperatures. I believe the oven control will need to be replaced. The control for the series prior to 16 is available below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE