Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

Question about Magic Chef oven 6498xvb) Bryan, the cover on

Customer Question

Question about Magic Chef oven 6498xvb)
Bryan, the cover on my electronic control board has broken through right on the spot where you raise the oven temperature from the default of 350 degrees. Is there any way to buy that cover? Everything else seems to work, I just can't raise the temperature or reset the clock (going forward) because of this little punched out hole. Help!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 10 months ago.

Unfortunately this part has been discontinued and there has not been any substitutes for it.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Bryan, I already knew that!!!!!!! My question was whether or not those front panels might possibly be found on a used control board from some sort of parts place!

I have searched online for one but to no availability. Usually you can find parts on ebay but there isnt one on there either.