Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Trying to figure out how to wire this 3 speed motor. What I

Customer Question

Trying to figure out how to wire this 3 speed motor. What I don't understand is the 2 line ins. One is the common. On the diagram it shows a second line in going to the med speed wire. I don't want to damage the windings. Its a DL1076 being used for a hood vent. There is 2 120vac lines coming to the location.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is a switch controlling the speeds. Browns go to the cap. Black is high, blue is medium, red is low.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The wiring diagram for that motor is attached.