Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I'm ***** *****, I have to replace berings and drive shaft

Customer Question

hello I'm ***** *****, I have to replace berings and drive shaft in washer twt 6600sw2 but when I open the top, fall back the door , after the job I did and strt the washer start about 1 minute and the I have code F ichek the code I show me F 50
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like a what?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.

F50 means that either something is jamming the tub up or the control board is bad. You'll need to remove the inner basket and if any clothing is found below the basket, remove it. Otherwise replace the bearing and drive shaft since you know you need to replace them anyways. If the issue continues, then you'd need a new main control board as well.