Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Model cae2743bqe I did a reset on the machine because all

Customer Question

Model cae2743bqe
I did a reset on the machine because all LEDs were lit including the kid lock
Now the motor runs and nothing else happens?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.

The washer either has a shorted control board or it just went into flood mode because it tried to fill for more than 6 seconds and didn't reach the required level. If it's in flood mode, just plug the washer in and let it run for 30 minutes straight and the drain pump will stop and the washer should function like normal again. If that doesn't work, the main control board has failed. you can try to reset the power to see if the electronics will reset but if that doesn't work you'll need to replace the control board inside the control panel.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.