John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I am replacing oven thermostatwith 1132517. where do the old

Customer Question

I am replacing oven thermostat(###) ###-####with(###) ###-#### ***** do the old wires go on the(###) ###-####?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

I need to look for the correct parts information, and I'll get back to you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
OK. The wiring consists of 2 red wires, 2 blue wires, 2 yellow wires and 1 purple wire. I need to know on what connect tabs they go on the part #1132517. Part #1132517 connect tabs are marked starting from upper left 6 H1, H2 on the right side from the top 3.,4, and 5. on the bottom from right to left L1, N and 7. I didn't want to plug them in, not knowing what goes where and cause a melt down. Hope this helps explain my problem.
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

I've checked every on-line source I can think of, only to find no technical information websites at all. The only Frigidaire company contact information I could find is a website, www.Frigidaire.com. and a contact phone number, 1-***-***-****.

Thank you for trying JustAnswer.