Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

First of all when using the water, it pulses w/low water

Customer Question

First of all when using the water, it pulses w/low water pressure. I look under at the dispencing area and found it needed cleaning. I need to know how to dismantle along w/ what's the problem w/that pulsing. Thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The water inlet valve will need to be replaced. That valve is mounted at the back of the cabinet behind the access panel at the bottom. The parts breakdowns for that model are at the link below.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE