Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a built in espresso machine. When I make a cup of

Customer Question

I have a built in espresso machine. When I make a cup of coffee, the water comes out the hot water spot and the coffee comes out the coffee spout. There is water in the waste basket. The machine is 15 years old.
I have rinsed and descaled several times.
Thanks
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model CVA 610?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect there is an issue within the brew unit if you have not seen any leakage. The seals may need to be replaced after 15 years of use. I can send you the service manual, if you'd like.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please send a manual. Is it different than the user manual that comes with the machine?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The full service manual is available for download below.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Seems like something might be wrong with the water valve? The hot water works but all the eater does not get through the coffee spot. Does the whole unit need to be re,over to take the panel to look at it?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

For that issue, I do believe you will need to remove the unit to get the top access panel removed.