Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Kitchen aid dishwasher. Normal wash lit, temp, start and

Customer Question

Kitchen aid dishwasher. Normal wash lit, hi temp li, start and washing blinking blue.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.

I'm not sure if you tried to "press and hold" the control lock, but you need to press and hold the control lock for 5 seconds to see if the control lock will remove. If that doesn't work, unplug the dishwasher for 5 minutes and try again. If it still won't work, your touch control panel has failed and would need to be ordered and replaced to resolve the issue.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.