Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

My thermador induction suddenly stopped working while

Customer Question

my thermador induction suddenly stopped working while boiling a pot of water. EE is on all 5 burners. how do i resolve/
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hello, you will most likely need parts to fix this issue.

The only thing you can try is to unplug the unit for 5-10 minutes to see if that will reset the unit. If not, it will need to be taken apart and tested with a volt/ohm meter. The user interface has most likely shorted. Fairly common issue on these units.

I work on the honor system here. I'm not credited for my work until you rate my answer positively using the star rating system at the top of your screen. Please remember to rate my answer positively before logging off.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
our unit did not have an accessible plug to disconnect, however we were able to turn the circuit breaker off and then on again, and that worked. Thank you..

Awesome! Glad that reset it for you guys! Good work!

Thanks!