Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Lg washer model wm0642hw/01 serial# 901kwqw00100 no water

Customer Question

lg washer model wm0642hw/01 serial# ***** no water and tub does not turn. replaced both water valves and computer.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The issue may be with the pressure switch or even the water supply. Are you using Flood Safe type hoses? Typically, they have a large expanded section near the valve at your home right where they are attached. Do you hear the inlet valves humming or buzzing when it should be filling? Will it spin and drain?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I can't log in
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

I am not sure what you are trying to log in to, but I just need some information about your washer problem. Are you using Flood Safe type hoses? Typically, they have a large expanded section near the valve at your home right where they are attached. Do you hear the inlet valves humming or buzzing when it should be filling? Will it spin and drain?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the hoses are rubber. 120 volts to valves when wires unhooked but no reading when hooked up. sounds like pump is running, no water in tub and does not turn.
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

So the pressure switch thinks there is water in the tub or there is water in the base of the cabinet. Can you inspect the area under the tub for water leakage?