Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My washer has an error code that appeared due to no water

Customer Question

My washer has an error code that appeared due to no water flow. Now it won't reset itself
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So since it tried to fill with water for more than 6 minutes so the unit went into flood mode and now it will constantly drain for up to 30 minutes. Just leave the washer plugged in and let it finish the flood sequence. After 30 minutes the washer will unlock and the error will reset. If you have the water turned back on then you can start another load and you should be good to go again!

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to burn the pump out
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

I understand, it won't burn out--it's just part of the process that you'll need to wait out.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Will see. Thank you
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

No problem at all. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.