Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Miele W1966 washer and during the rinse cycling the

Customer Question

I have a Miele W1966 washer and during the rinse cycling the light flashes and beeps.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: just that during the first rinse cycle the rinse light flashes and starts beeping and the water wont drain.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The drain pump filter is likely plugged. Have you removed the filter fo9r cleaning?