Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Have a bosch axis front loader washing machine only. Model

Customer Question

have a bosch axis front loader washing machine only. Model no. WAS20160UC/28 FD 9103 200546 and have installed a new program board and need to know how to program KD code? Can you advise?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The instructions that came with the board indicated that after installation the board needs to have the KD Code entered.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the kd code me109a7100x232001004 , this washer does not have the lcd screen. i need step by step instruction on how to get into the code mode and how to enter the kd code step by step please. thanx fred.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The tech sheet for that model is attached.