Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a GE dishwasher GDT7405IF411. I had a leak and

Customer Question

I have a GE dishwasher GDT7405IF411. I had a leak and repaired it. how do I clear the leak detection error alert
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.

The dishwasher should reset on it's own when the water in the base pan below the tub has been removed and dried out. You would need to flip the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher and remove the kick panels below the door to access the overflow base pan below the tub. Dry out the base pan and then re-apply power to the dishwasher and the error should be cleared.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.