Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I like the idea of moving the impeller to clear the pump but

Customer Question

Hi I am Dave I like the idea of moving the impeller to clear the pump but how do you get access to it?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Oh I thought you had the page up regarding the monogram zdic150 ice maker. I cleaned it and now it won't make the ice sheet.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.

The model number you have listed is just a partial model number. Can I get the full model number located on a sticker just inside the door way on a sticker located on the right or left wall inside the ice bin?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Zdic150xbba. The x could be a w
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It is a w. Took a pic and enlarged

OK so this one is not exactly the same that you read about where you can turn the impeller. This circulation pump would just need to be replaced if it's not circulating and it's getting power. The older versions allowed you to remove them and turn the impeller but these ones are all sealed up as an entire assembly. The circulation pump is mounted inside the water reservoir in the back right corner below the chill plate. If you look at the back wall you'll see a white plastic pan with a black box about 3" x 3" hanging off the bottom of it---that box is your drain pump. Above that is your circulation pump. You'll need to remove the screws going into the white plastic reservoir and pull the entire reservoir out with the pumps attached so that you can replace the pump above it.