John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I'm having trouble with my LG refrigerator The model number

Customer Question

Hi I'm having trouble with my LG refrigerator The model number is ***** I've asked this question on here before and it was suggested to me to change the Control board which I did and I'm still having the same trouble with the refrigerator My problem is with the cooling setting on the refrigerator The setting goes from 1 to 7 we usually keep the setting on 4 when you pick your setting that number is ***** when you open the door you can see that number is ***** up sometimes when you open that door there is no illumination on these numbers if I unplugged the refrigerator and then plug it back in the illumination comes back on you can feel that the refrigerator is getting warmer when this problem occurs the freezer setting has two Numbers that are illuminating it is always six and seven never seem to have a problem with the freezer defrosting when this happens like I said when I am plug it everything goes back to normal sometime this lasts for an hour or a day is it possible that they sent me a defective control board is just strange that I'm having the exact same problem
Not a duplicate, please answer this question.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

Could you check and confirm the model number please.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sorry it's LBC225208B/03
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Have you figured anything out yet I sent you the model number like you asked