John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Our new Frigidaire induction cooktop has a 00 code and we

Customer Question

Customer: Our new Frigidaire induction cooktop has a 00 code and we cannot figure out what it means or stop it from beeping
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My husband is not sure how it started. But it is driving us crazy. We had water on the cooktop from a cooking spill before it started
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. But be advised there are some issues that require special tools to analyze or repair the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

***Can you please get me the full model number off the unit. You will find it under the unit. Also go to your breaker box and turn the power off to the cooktop only, please don't turn it back on. Thanks

Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 10 months ago.

I see the last person has opted out of your question!

My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Do you still need assistance on your question?