John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a GE GBS18HBPAWW that is plugged into a live outlet,

Customer Question

Customer: Hello, I have a GE GBS18HBPAWW that is plugged into a live outlet, but is
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The refrigerator is silent. There was some ice in the refrigerator and the bottom mount freezer. I have removed all the interior accessories, and cleaned the water out. Any help how to address what is next step, so GREATFUl for. Bless you bless you bless you
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.

To be clear, the refrigerator and freezer are 100% silent and you hear no fans or motors running at all but the refrigerator is getting power and the unit is warming up correct? Do the lights inside turn on when you open the door?