John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have a Franklin Chef GR10C stove currently operating on

Customer Question

I have a Franklin Chef GR10C stove currently operating on propane, having been previously converted. I now want to convert it back to natural gas which it is rated for. Unable to find support for Franklin Chef online. Any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

You may receive two messages, as my first one was interrupted. Conversion from propane gas use to natural gas requires two changes. First, either drill out the holes in the propane orifices to twice the size they are now. Second, change the propane gas regulator in the supply hose to a natural gas regulator. To properly resize the orifices, you'll need an orifices drill bit set, and a propane to natural gas conversion list. This list is available on Google search.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I only received one message. Is this the complete answer? I would expect at least a link to the conversion list.
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry. I was called away from my computer, before I could look the following information up.

For the conversion list go to www.davegardner.org/gasinfo/orificetable.pdf, and for the drill set go to www.amazon.com/malco-fj6180-orifice-drill-20/piece/dp/b00jj6no9a.