Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

They just installed my new Dacor Renaissance Double Oven

Customer Question

They just installed my new Dacor Renaissance Double Oven model RN0230 .....I set the timer to hear what the it would sound like when time is up.
Had to put my ear up to it to even barely hear a beep. Is there a way to make it louder ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.

So you can't turn the sound louder or quieter, but you can turn it on or off. Perhaps it's turned off which is why it's so hard to hear, but if not then I would contact warranty and have them look at it because it's possible the board came faulty so you may just want someone to come out and tell you if the sound level is adequate for the design or not. Either way, to turn the sound on/off---Touch and hold the START TIME key for six seconds, until “beep” appears on the display. 2. Touch the # ***** repeatedly to switch between “On” and “Off.” 3. Touch CANCEL · SECURE when the desired mode appears on the display. To change the control panel back to the previous mode, repeat the above steps.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.