Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

When I ran the washer machine the screen says E01 F06 code

Customer Question

when I ran the washer machine the screen says E01 F06 code
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.

F06 E01 mean means that your washer's motor control board isn't communicating properly with the main control board. you can try to unplug the washer for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset but if that doesn't work, you'll need to order and replace the motor control board which is mounted to the floor below the tub. Below is a link to the control board you'd need to order for your model number.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.