Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a frigidaire gallery series. It has been beeping non

Customer Question

Hi I have a frigidaire gallery series. It has been beeping non stop sine one o'clock this morning (16 hours). It does not get cold and I lost most of my food. I have tried unplugging it and pressing the on/off button where the controls are for regulating temperatures. I had it at 47celcious and 4celcous for the freezer before all of this happened. Can you please help me? Maria
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 12 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Maria the main control board is bad under the unit. This was a common issue you need to replace that to get the unit fixed.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks