Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I can't plug the wires back in correctly to the plastic

Customer Question

Customer: I can't plug the wires back in correctly to the plastic sockets. When I opened machine and took drum out, the wires became unplugged and I can't work out which order to put them back into the connector block. I have fitted new belt, but now have no power
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: not really
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 12 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Usually, the connectors are "keyed" with plastic nubs so that they will only fit one way in one place.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Td4112w
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Thank you! the parts breakdowns for that model are below. Can you identify which part came unplugged? Can you post a picture?

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.