Appliance Tech Care
Appliance Tech Care, Appliance Technician
Experience:  35+ Yrs Experience - 40,000+ 'Real World' Repairs
20893398

I purchased a Panasonic Microwave oven Model NN-SN6615 with

Customer Question

I purchased a Panasonic Microwave oven Model NN-SN6615 with Serial #6005180666 a month ago. I like to know if this unit is still under guarantee.because it start working and
an error code of H97 appears.
Please advise if you plan to replace this microwave oven or what I can do to restore the unit to operating condition.
Yours truly,
W.DCustomer
email address:***@******.***
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Care replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thankyou for using this service!

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are having with your MW oven.

Let's work together to find out what is wrong :)

Yes your unit is under warranty for 1yr and you should refer back to the store where you purchased it. The h97 error code is indicating you have a problem with the inverter board and is a serious probolem. The store will be able to set you up with a service contractor or maybe yo can convince them to just swap it out as it quite new to have that problem.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.