Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

What might cause water to leak from under my fridge?

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 10 months ago.

It could be the water inlet valve on the unit leaking or it could be a hole in the drain pan, you will have to pull the refrigerator out and pull off the metal cover on the back and have a look at the water line that connects to the refrigerator and inspect behind the unit to figure out where the water is coming from, but its coming from the rear of the unit. If you are positive the water is coming from the front if you take off the grill and look to the left side you will see where the water line that goes to the door comes under the unit it could be dripping there where the water line is coupled.

let me know what you find, in the meantime:

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue. Thank You!

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.