Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Samsung dishwasher that appears to run or move from

Customer Question

I have a Samsung dishwasher that appears to run or move from clean to rinse, then 2 blue lights go on and blink.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I turned the circuit breaker off and on but it still freezes between cycles.No response in 36 hours!
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The tech sheet for that model is attached. What error code are you getting, using the sheet to interpret the flashing lights?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
None of Them; the 1st (smart auto) and 3rd light (heavy) are on, smart auto and heavy are blinking. The order of the buttons is different on my dishwasher if that means anything.
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Is that the correct model number? That tech sheet I sent you is for the exact model number.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The model # ***** the dishwasher is DW8OF600OUTS.
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

That is the correct tech sheet then. Can you post a picture of the control panel you have, please?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
See attached
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

I am not sure what the issue is with the tech sheet but that is what is listed for your model. What two lights flash when it stops working?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The smart auto and the heavy
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

So that would indicate that the control is getting a message that there is too much water in the machine. Is the water draining from the tub okay?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

The fill sensors are located in the case assembly on the left side of the tub. The case assembly is below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE