Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service
Experience:  Appliance Tech at Appliance Repair
92140848

My LG sensor dry Dryer will not turn off...sounds & smells

Customer Question

My LG sensor dry Dryer will not turn off...sounds & smells like a motor is still spinning??
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. But be advised there are some issues that require special tools to analyze or repair the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion

**Can you please get me the full model number off the unit. You should find the sticker when you open the door of the dryer. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DLEC855W
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks you. Now did you say with the dryer unplugged it sounds like the motor is still running?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I finally got the main circuit breaker switch to shut it down. Though, this morning you can still smell what seems to be an over-worked motor??
Expert:  Sean F. replied 12 months ago.

Sorry its taken so long to get back to you. If you could turn the breaker back on and lets see if it start's running without being able to shut it off

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
It's able to start running, but then stops and starts beeping, and displays weird error messaging. I will call in a repair man.
Expert:  Sean F. replied 12 months ago.

I understand. I hope they get you back up in running.

Have a great day.

Expert:  Sean F. replied 12 months ago.

Did a repair person come out? And did they get you up and running again?

Expert:  Sean F. replied 12 months ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. But be advised there are some issues that require special tools to analyze or repair the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

** Good evening, How much vinegar would you say you used?

Expert:  Sean F. replied 12 months ago.

Wrong post sorry

Expert:  Sean F. replied 12 months ago.

.

Expert:  Sean F. replied 11 months ago.

Please rate the service.

Thank you and have a great day.

Expert:  Sean F. replied 11 months ago.

.