Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service
Experience:  Appliance Tech at Appliance Repair
92140848

STAINLESS STEEL TOUCH-UP PAINT AID REFRIGERATOR DOOR?

Customer Question

STAINLESS STEEL TOUCH-UP PAINT FOR KITCHEN AID REFRIGERATOR
DOOR?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. But be advised there are some issues that require special tools to analyze or repair the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

* If I am understanding you question right you are looking for paint for a stainless steel door is that correct?

Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

I was able to find you this touch up paint that is made by LG. Not finding any with the KitchenAid name on it.

here is the link.

Expert:  Sean F. replied 12 months ago.

I am taken the attachment I sent helped for what you where looking for?