Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Any service bulletins Samsung Refrigerator Model #

Customer Question

Any service bulletins for this Samsung Refrigerator Model # *****
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It really wasn't that hard of a question was it?.. Are there no Samsung professionals out there? We're definitely past 24 hours
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There are few techs that have access to Samsung technical site and the value you placed on your questions is less than half of most questions. That is why your question has sat for so long. There are no exact model specific bulletins showing, were you looking for something in particular?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks .. I didn't place any value on my question .. I pay a monthly subscription which entitles me to having my questions answered w/in 24hrs "many times within 10 minutes. ....
.
"Your membership includes free questions with all kinds of Experts."
.
Thanks for looking ... I was hoping there was something there regarding the wire harness that is supposed to slide in and out of the right rail as the middle drawer is opened and closed ... It seems prone to problems .. I don't have the part # ***** anymore..