John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Dispenser auto not working

Customer Question

Dispenser for water auto not working
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers, My name is***** have been around the business all my life and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. But be advised there are some issues that require special tools to analyze or repair the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

Good morning, Did the water stop all of a sudden or did it start slowing going out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We can get water if you push the manual button, but the auto fill does not work. If you push the button for auto nothing happens started happening several weeks ago.Gary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Best thing is to call me Monday on my cell *******
Thank you - Gary