Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

I have a Whirlpool Double Oven Model # RBD275PDO4. I am

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool Double Oven Model # ***** I am getting the error message E2 F2
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 10 months ago.

Hello, this is Dave and I'm happy to help you. The F2 E2 code is for a bad touchpad. Here is a link to the parts list. Parts list link As you can see the original part is not available. On eBay, link to eBay part there is a not original part available for just the touchpad. It is a peel and stick switch that just replaces the switch and not the entire control panel. You need to be careful not to over bend or flex the switch when it is installed bu this looks like the only option that is still available. It is $185 but could keep you from replacing the oven at this time. Let me know if you have questions.

Do you still need help?