John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I found this site on google.. not sure how it works, but I

Customer Question

Customer: I found this site on google.. not sure how it works, but I have a milnor commercial washer, 35lb. The washer starts fine, then goes a little bit then stops and flashes C in the display. 30015C4A model. I changed the door switch, put a new grey and black surround door gasket... has a new drain valve... problem persists. Is that something you assist with?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: machines stops in the middle of the cycle. Some times I can open then close the door and it will start up again
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

It sounds, to me, like the door interface switch, which you say you replaced, is adjusted at the edge of its operational range.

Check to see whether or not you can adjust its position for better function. Failing that, I suggest to replace the switch again.

Sometimes you get a faulty switch, when you order one.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Do you need any further assistance with your problem?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks for the reply, but this does not help me. I already checked the door switch. That does not seem to be the problem.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Are you familiar with Milnor Commercial Washers? Are you familiar with this particular model?
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

I've serviced and repaired commercial washers for 15 years. I'm not familiar with this brand, as I've never worked on one.