Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Install lid lock Kenmore washer model110.20022012 type58707

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.

If you're sure you have power getting to the washer and it won't even light up or power on, the only thing that can cause that would be a bad control board. Check and make sure the wire connections going to the board inside the panel are plugged in securely and if so then below is a link to the control board you'd need to order for your model number.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?