John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a Bosch dishwasher model she3ar72uc07. We are

Customer Question

Customer: We have a Bosch dishwasher model she3ar72uc07. We are receiving error code e24. We have replaced the drain pump and the control panel. We have cleaned out the lines and the filters and still receive the error code. We are really frustrated and getting very irritated. Any other suggestions as to why its doing this???
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When you press start to start the dishwasher it will go a few minutes and pop up error e24. You can hear the pump running but no water coming in. We have taken everything apart and cleaned all the lines because we were told it was a drain problem. Still received the e24 code. So then we were told to replace the drain pump. Did that, still get e24. So we replaced the control panel.. still get e24 when you start the dishwasher up. It goes a couple of minutes and then pops up e 24 in the screen and wont do anything.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure....
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need answer now.. We have everything taken apart and would really like to get it put back together.
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. But be advised there are some issues that require special tools to analyze or repair the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

* I see this request as not been addressed yet. Are you still needing assistance?