Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

All of the lights on the display are lit. None of the

Customer Question

Customer: All of the lights on the display are lit. None of the buttons are functional, just every light on. No oven at all. Range works fine. Is it dead or is there a way to reset. I turned the breaker off for over a minute then turned back on. Same thing all lights on display lit. GE JSP26 JSP34 or JSP40 is the model
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: All the lights are lit up on the display and none of the actual controls for the oven do anything
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.

If all the lights on the display illuminate, it means that your display has an internal short. There is nothing you can do but order and replace the entire display board to resolve the issue if you already tried turning the breaker off for a minute. You'll need the full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one. The model number will start with JSP.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?