John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My name is ***** *****. My wife is complaining about the

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. My wife is complaining about the smell coming from the rubber seal (looks like a flat tire) how do we clean this item?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The smell comes from the underside of this item. She has tried to clean it but does not seem to get to the true source of the smell. Is ther a way to take this rubber seal off and clean all that is under neath?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes I can wait.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 10 months ago.

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
And so I have some type of an idea of what kind of an appliance you are even talking about!