Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Dishwasher is on lock,, I have tried everything on th

Customer Question

dishwasher is on lock,, I have tried everything on th instruction sheet and nothing will unlock it
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

You should be able to just unplug the control panel by pressing and holding the lock button for 5 seconds. If that didn't work, flip the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher for 5 minutes and try again. If it still won't reset, then your touch control panel has failed and would need to be replaced. Below is a link to the touch control panel you'd need to order for your model number.

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?