Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My Ge washer model#WPGT91250hmg has no power. The breaker is

Customer Question

Customer: my Ge washer model#WPGT91250hmg has no power. The breaker is fine and the outlet has power. Is it the control panel or could it be the display asemply.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: You push the power button and nothing happens. Machine will not turn on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

If it has power and is doing nothing you need a new control

CLICK HERE FOR PART

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the machine has no power.

Yes I mean if it has power to the unit you need the board if it does nothing.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it wouldn't be the display asm that is behind the panel were the buttons are?

Not if nothing lights up at all no

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok thank you