Ezekiel
Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Repair Expert
91962359

MY NAME IS ***** ***** OUT MAGIC CHEF PORTABLE ICE MAKER IS

Customer Question

Customer: HI MY NAME IS ***** ***** OUT MAGIC CHEF PORTABLE ICE MAKER IS RED LIGHT IS BLINKING AND NOT HARVESTING ICE. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: THAT IS BASICALLY IT. SO FRUSTRATING. THE LIGHT FLASHES AND IT DOESN'T EVEN ALLOW IT TO KICK ON?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: YES. WE USE THIS ALL THE TIME. I MOST DEFINATELY NEED ANSWERS. CAN THIS EVEN BE FIXED
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 10 months ago.

Hello sir i am ezekiel i will be doing my best for you please rate me on my performance as thats how i get paid thanks in advance ok can u tell if there is ice now or not

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No it doesn't even kick on
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 10 months ago.

Hello sir ill be online for another 2 hours based on what its not doing and the red light that tells me that the evaporator thermistor is faulty not allowing the machine to harvest or even turn on .so that will need replacing i dont know if u have a amp meter to check continuity if u dont then replace that thermistor it doesnt sense that there is ice or no ice .

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 10 months ago.

Hello please rate me on my performance as thats how i get paid thank you