John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a small 41 ltr Electrolux 3 way fridge possibly 15

Customer Question

Hi. I have a small 41 ltr Electrolux 3 way fridge possibly 15 years old, in my small campavan.
I have 1x 70amp house battery with only led lights and the fridge running off it.
While the fridge runs really well on 240 v ( having recently turned it upside down for a few days ) it has not for some time kept cool running on 12v. have you any suggestions
Thanks Peter
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Could you give me the model number and product code or pnc please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, it is a Model no RM185R - Product number 926-802I am in NEW ZEALAND so may be a time difference, were are you from ?Cheerz
Peter
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

OK this is an educated guess as I cant find any information on that model but knowing how the system work which is fairly simple I would suggest that the 12v heater element is faulty or the supply to it. Obviously everything else works - Ian