Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Maytag 575-0 which suddenly seems to have no power

Customer Question

I have a Maytag 575-0 which suddenly seems to have no power to it. I noticed there was water in the bottom upon unloading it, tried to get it to drain by pressing cancel, but none of the lights come on.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have checked the circuit breaker, which is not tripped.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.

Can I get the full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the tub and can be seen if you open the door. It will start with an "M" for Maytag.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
MDB6769AWS1

Ok perfect. So you'll want to make sure the dishwasher is getting power to the junction block below the dishwasher down where the power cord from your house connects to the dishwasher itself. If that all checks good then either your control panel has failed or the dime sized round black and silver fuse clipped onto the control board in the upper right hand comer of the dishwasher door has failed and needs to be replaced. If you have a multimeter test continuity through the fuse and if it's open then replace it. If you have continuity through the fuse replace the control panel.