Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My Electrolux e30ew75dss will not heat up on bake or broil

Customer Question

My Electrolux e30ew75dss will not heat up on bake or broil .. I cannot find the reset button on the back of the unit. Can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.

There is a reset button but it's on the top of the oven. You either need to pull the oven out and remove the control panel, or the entire top sheet metal panel to access the reset thermostat. It will have a tiny red square button on the top of it that you can push hard and if it clicks it will reset. Attached below is a diagram that shows the location.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.