John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Hlp21n wash water drains into the sink drain but leaves much

Customer Question

hlp21n wash water drains into the sink drain but leaves much on the floor. it is not coming
from the input hose ?? I have two of the same type machines and both do the same
thing. I took one to a reputable repair shop and they operated it through all the cycles
and they said there was no leaking. I can't test it in my home because it will flood the carpeting. I have not removed the lower covers for a visual inspection because of a diabetic
problem.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Is the unit backing up water over the sink?