Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Thermador T18IF70NSP freezer column - no cooling, display is

Customer Question

Customer: Thermador T18IF70NSP freezer column - no cooling, display is not on, lights are on. Tried powering it off and on - no change. Since lights are on it seems like power is OK, and breaker isn't tripped. Can't run diagnostics because display is off. It was making a buzzing noise yesterday, cycled the power and it seemed OK. Any ideas?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Thermador T18IF70NSP freezer column - no cooling, display is not on, lights are on. Tried powering it off and on - no change. Since lights are on it seems like power is OK, and breaker isn't tripped. Can't run diagnostics because display is off. It was making a buzzing noise yesterday, cycled the power and it seemed OK
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the main power control module is faulty, number 412 in the diagram at the link below.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE